If you are a travel blogger, an adventure seeker, a spa lover or looking to amazed your readers with your camera, come be a part of our growing community and join us on an all expense paid trip to the Sunway Lost World of Tambun on 22nd - 23rd September, 2013! Just click and register on our Rafflecopter Giveaway App and submit a blogpost or a vlog on "Why you want to go to The Lost World of Tambun with The Butterfly Project Malaysia". The best entries will receive an invitation in early September and go on an adventure of a lifetime. Give a high five to ETS Malaysia who will be transporting all 30 bloggers KL Sentral to Ipoh!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
- This review project is open to all bloggers from The Butterfly Project Malaysia to join. Just blog or vlog "Why you want to go to The Lost World of Tambun with The Butterfly Project Malaysia".
- Bloggers must complete past project reviews to qualified for another project.
- This campaign starts from today until 31st Aug, 2013. Invitations will be sent out in early Sept. Trip starts 22nd Sept (Sun) - 23rd Sept, 2013 (Mon). Meeting point KL Sentral 8.00am depart by ETS train to Ipoh.
- The best blog/vlog entries will receive an invitation from the SWAT Team (admin team) and details about this review campaign and your trip itinerary. RSVP to confirm.
- You must bring along your camera to capture your moments! There will be a blogging contest on your Lost World of Tambun adventure where you might win a 2D1N Stay for two! (yay).
- There will be 3 blog post required from this getaway project: Lost World Hotel, Lost World of Tambun & Lost World Hot Springs & Spa. Dateline 22nd Oct, 2013.
- You are responsible for your own safety and belongings during this trip. Sunway Lost World of Tambun and The Butterfly Project Malaysia is not liable and responsible for any loss, damages or accidents that happened on this getaway trip.
Details credit to Plus Size Kitten blog.
Her Amazing blog had brought us an opportunity to be adventurous.
I have not been to Lost world of Tambun as i thought it was merely a subsidiary of Sunway Lagoon. However, i hope i can win this to prove that i am wrong and Lost world of Tambun may turns out to be Lost Word of Tambun because the fun might have been lost of word to describe how fun would lost world of Tambun would be.
Please feel free to join.