Friday, July 6, 2012

Daily picks and Food

 This is from Gongcha, wasn't as good as Ochado Milktee
 love this! something like a rice drink from korea! drank this whenever i feel like
 won this from OBambi
this is the bag! from Snidel Japan! love how the way OBambi wrap it like some sort of vintage package

a lil bit of Hammy picture, look how much he like to play with ipad!
snooze snooze like a pups!
All time Favourite Aglio Oglio!RM20.90 wasn't convincing to my stomach, but it was way better than any other restaurant. This is at Toowoomba Deli and Meats located at platinum victory (in between of Overtime and ShareTea ) at Jalan Genting Kelang!
Rib Eye RM32.90-35.90 ( not too sure about the price ) *Mash Potato is good! Must Try!
Lamb Chop Rm26.90

2 comments:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice!


p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Sherry said...

I miss my hamster from two become sixty three during my teenage time